About iTEP Business
The iTEP Business Exam is tailored to evaluate English language ability in the workplace. This exam utilizes content, settings, and vocabulary found in a business environment.
iTEP Business is available in two formats:
- iTEP Business – assesses Reading, Listening, and Grammar and is 50 minutes in length, with an additional 10 minutes for pre-test preparation.
- iTEP Business-Plus – assesses Reading, Listening, Grammar, Writing, and Speaking and is 80 minutes in length, with an additional 10 minutes for pre-test preparation.
iTEP Business Purpose
iTEP Business is used by businesses, government agencies, non-governmental and professional organizations to:
- Screen new hires for English language ability
- Qualify employees for assignments requiring English proficiency
- Assist in making job promotion decisions
- Evaluate return on investment of English teaching and training programs
iTEP Business Advantages
- Businesses can choose either the iTEP Business or iTEP Business-Plus according to their needs
- iTEP Business evaluates three skills: Reading, Listening, and Grammar
- iTEP Business-Plus evaluates all five skills: Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking – plus Grammar
- The iTEP Business exam is administered in only 50 minutes
- The iTEP Business-Plus is administered in only 90 minutes
- On-demand Internet delivery provides maximum scheduling flexibility
- The Writing and Speaking sections call for actual writing and speaking production
- Native English speaking trained ESL professionals evaluate Writing and Speaking components
- Test results are available immediately for the iTEP Business exam and in 5 business days for the iTEP Business-Plus exam
- Results are presented on a clear, informative Official Score Report
- iTEP Business is affordably priced